Happy February!! The holiday sweets are a thing of the past and this New Year is a month old.
Valentine’s Day candy is right around the corner. With all the tempting food at your disposal Sunnex Lighting does NOT want you neglecting your teeth. How are you going to eat that delicious food without your teeth?
What does Sunnex Lighting have to do with the Dentist? Our team supports the dental community by offering two dental lights of our own, the Solo Spot and Leo Minor (see below for more details).
Importance of Good Dental Hygiene:
- Helps prevent gum disease.
- Helps prevent tooth decay.
- Helps prevent bad breath.
- Helps you keep your teeth as you age.
Ways to Improve Dental Hygiene:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Floss daily.
- Use mouthwash.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Visit the dentist regularly.
(facts provided by: http://allparenting.com/my-life/articles/969379/20-thanksgiving-fun-facts-to-teach-kids)
Sunnex Lights wants you to remember dental health throughout the year but especially this month. Click to learn more about our Medical and/or Task lighting products.
For the month of February we are offering 10% off all Dental Light orders received by 2/29. Don’t miss out on this deal!!
Dental Lighting Options:
- Solo Spot – offers unparalleled intensity with up to 4000 footcandles of illumination. Ideal for any task that requires intense spot lighting including dental examinations and surgery.
- Leo Minor – features a unique patented optical solutions that produces a uniform and homogenous light pattern with excellent shadow dilution and control. When you combine these features with daylight-like color rendering and color temperature, the end result is a light that is perfect the dental industry.